FHA Home Loans
FHA Financing Solutions
FHA loans in North Carolina & South Carolina – (910) 256-8999
We are pleased to offer competitive rates and flexible terms on FHA Loans, one of the most popular types of home financing in today’s marketplace. With a low minimum down payment, lenient credit requirements and a variety of uses, the FHA Loan program may be ideal for first time buyers, buyers with less-than-perfect credit, or buyers without a lot of cash saved for a down payment.
FHA Loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and offered only through FHA-approved mortgage lenders. We are proud to be among those approved to offer this affordable financing opportunity. FHA mortgages are one of the most popular home financing options today, largely due to their low money down requirement. With an FHA Loan, the borrower can put down as little as 3.5%.
Additionally, FHA loan borrowers may be able to secure a lower interest rate, even if their credit score is lower, making the FHA loan attractive to people with less-than-perfect credit histories or those who have not established significant credit.
Put simply, borrowers who may not qualify for the best terms through conventional loans may be able to do so through the FHA program. If you’re curious about FHA home financing and whether or not it makes sense for you, compare rates and terms with one of our loan specialists today.
Why consider an FHA loan?
- 3.5% minimum down payment
- Annual mortgage insurance premium may be financed into the loan*
- Available in a variety of terms, including 30 year fixed rate
- May be ideal for first time buyers
- May be ideal for lower credit buyers
- Can be used to refinance as well; those with existing FHA Loans may be able to take advantage of FHA Streamline Refinancing. Speak with one of our loan professionals for details.
*Single, upfront mortgage insurance premium required, along with annual premium. Talk to our loan professionals for more information.
Call us today at (910) 256-8999 for a free quote.