Conforming Home Loans
Offering competitive rates in North Carolina & South Carolina – (910) 256-8999
What exactly are conforming loans? As the name suggests, conforming loans are mortgages that conform to the loan limits set in place by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Any mortgage that falls within these limits is considered a conforming loan, while loans that exceed the limits are considered non-conforming, or jumbo loans.
Loan limits can vary by location as well as the number of units within the structure. For example, a single-family home with just one unit will have a lower loan limit than a duplex with 2 separate units. Loan limits are also subject to change. If you’re not sure about the loan limits in your area, speak with a mortgage professional or check with Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae online; both organizations post current loan limits on their websites.
If you’d like to learn more about our conforming loan programs and find out if you qualify, please reach out to us for a free consultation.
Why Consider a Conventional Mortgage?
- Conforming loans can be used to finance just about any type of property, from condos to houses to modular homes and more.
- They can also be used to refinance existing mortgages.
- Conforming loans typically carry lower rates than non-conforming loans.
- Rates may be more competitive than USDA, FHA, or other government back options.
- Multiple fixed rate options.
- Adjustable rate solutions may also be available for qualifying individuals.
"As you can tell from the other reviews here, Alpha Mortgage is an excellent company that will go above and beyond for you."
"I would recommend Alpha to anyone moving to the coast or living in the area!"
"Alpha Mortgage was extremely helpful and professional. They answered questions promptly and ensured I knew what was going on at all times. I never felt overwhelmed."
"I recommend Alpha Mortgage to anyone seeking competitive rates and top notch service."
"Entire staff was extremely helpful, knowledgable, quick, and friendly! They make the mortgage process smooth and seamless! "