Purchase A Home With Alpha Mortgage Using Bank Statements!
Alpha Mortgage can help eligible self-employed borrowers purchase or refinance a home using only Bank Statements! A Bank Statement Loan Program allows personal and business bank statements to calculate income without requiring tax returns.
- Must be self-employed for 2 years to qualify
- Credit scores starting at 600
- Up to 90% LTV, no MI
- 12 or 24 months of personal bank statements (Must own at least 25% of the business for the past 2 years)
- 12 or 24 months of business bank statements (Must own at least 50% of the business for the past 2 years)
- Two years seasoning for foreclosure, bankruptcy, short sale or deed-in-lieu
- Loans up to $3 million (minimum loan $150,000)
- No tax returns required
- 1099 option available.
Call today to find out more about this great mortgage option for eligible self-employed home buyers!
*Not all self-employed borrowers will qualify. Additional documents may be required for eligibility.